- BA211 Effective Business Communications (3)
- BA220 Diversity and Cross-Cultural Management (3)
- BA350 Business Law 1 (3)
- MGT208 Principles of Management (3)
- MGT302 Labor Relations (3)
- MGT306 International Management (3)
- MGT312 Human Resource Management (3)
- MGT321 Organizational Behavior and Theory (3)
- MGT410 Seminar in Human Resource Management (3)
- MIS280 Computer Studies and Problem Solving (3)
- Human Resource related Elective (3)*
* An advisor approved HR related course; acceptable electives include PR322 and PSY210.
TOTAL CERTIFICATE REQUIREMENTS = 33 CREDITS
Requirements For Completion Of The Certificate Program:
- A minimum of 18 credits must be completed at Daemen.
- A minimum grade of C earned in all courses, thereby resulting in a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00.
- Filing of an Application for Certificate form with the Registrar’s Office in the first week of the final term (Fall, Spring, or Summer) prior to program completion. Forms are available upon request from the Business Administration Program Office. NOTE: Participation in the Commencement ceremony is not applicable to certificate candidates.