NOTE: This minor is recommended for BS Art students. The minor course work will be fulfilled with studio art and psychology courses to prepare students to pursue further education in the area of art therapy.
Required Art Courses (15 credits)
ART105 Foundations of Drawing I (3)
- ART106 Foundations of Drawing II (3)
- ART225 Painting: Watercolor (3)
- ART251 Ceramics I (3)
ART267 Sculpture I (3)
Additional Requirements (18 credits)
- EDU301 Methods and Materials: Art (3)
PSY103 Intro to Psychological Science (3)
- PSY212 Developmental Psychology (3)
- PSY219 Psychology of Mental Illness (3)
PSY231 Behavior Disorders of Childhood and Adolescence (3)
Elective PSY (3)*
*NOTE: Consult Advisor for recommended course.